Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

JSO Podcast-Will Primos, Kaibab Buffalo, Gobbling Champion, A3 Trophy Hunts

The Jay Scott Outdoors Western Big Game Hunting and Fishing Podcast has had some fantastic guests on lately with many more scheduled in the upcoming future. I want to thank all of our listeners for their support and positive feedback on iTunes! We will continue to bring you informative, educational and entertaining episodes. In case you missed our last few episodes, here are some links that will get you caught up. Find Us on iTunes or Podbean.

Episode 9: Arizona Buffalo Hunt in the House Rock Valley and Kaibab Plateau
Episode 10: Will Primos Talks Elk and Turkey Hunting
Episode 11: Talking Turkey with Joe Slaton 2015 Grand National Gobbling Champion
Episode 12: A3 Trophy Hunts-Arizona Elk and Mule Deer Hunting

Jay-Scott-Outdoors-Podcast.jpg I want to thank Craig Steele of CS Creativity for creating a new logo for the podcast!

We currently have episodes waiting to download and future guests scheduled for interviews to include:

• Jason Hairston the President and Founder of KUIU
  • Randy Ulmer on Bowhunting Giant Bucks and Bulls
  • Casey Brooks on North American 29 with a bow and Chasing Monster Bulls
  • Daniel Franco and Mike Hancock of Burnt Timber Outfitters
  • Chris Roe of Roe Hunting Resources
  • Bryan Langley RMEF World Champion Elk Caller
  • Jason Phelps of Phelps Custom Calls
  • Joe Bittner of Didutagout.com on Gould's Turkey Hunt
  • Steve Chappell of Chappell Guide Service on Elk Calling and Elk Hunting
  • Woody Bair from the Flaming Gorge Resort on Fly Fishing the Green River A,B,C section
  • Matt Woodward of Borderland Adventures on Coues Deer and all types of Hunting
  • Adam Faz on Shed Hunting
  • Greg Krogh of Mogollon Outfitters on Nevada and Arizona Elk and Mule Deer Hunting
  • Michael Park and his 435" Arizona Elk
  • Trevor Marques of Nevada on Elk, Mule Deer and Sheep Hunting
  • Ryan Wampler and his monster 270+ Arizona Strip Mule Deer
  • Many more episodes being scheduled at this time!

If you have questions, comments or would like to hear someone specific on the show you can email directly to jayscottoutdoors@gmail.com

Subscribe/Download/Listen to the "Jay Scott Outdoors Podcast" for FREE on iTunes

**FOR NON APPLE USERS**
Subscribe/Download/Listen to the "Jay Scott Outdoors Podcast" for FREE on PODBEAN

View the full article

• Like 1

Jay,

I must say that I really enjoyed listening to Episode #12. The Format was great and so was the content. A ton of knowledge and info, as well as a great way to get to know the guys behind the Magic at A3 Trophy Hunts! Thanks for sharing!

#A3TrophyHunts

Coues N Sheep-

I am glad you like the podcast! You are going to like some of the stuff coming up.

• Like 1

These are Awesome!!!!! I would love to hear one on Bear hunting.

My husband and I have been listening to the podcast while traveling... Thoroughly enjoyed the episodes we have listened to and looking forward to more. FYI - The distance between Roosevelt Lake to Flagstaff is an average of two episodes! :D

I love these... listen to them while working. Great stuff. Keep it up!

Sign in to follow this