Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Picture Request from Christmas Gathering

To everyone who attended the Christmas Cocoa Gathering at my home, I have a strange request for you. I applied for a $500 scholarship from the International Brotherhood of Real Bearded Santas to attend a professional "Santa School" to improve my santa skills. My application is complete and I am on a short list. They asked if I had any pictures of me interacting with children with my suit on. I have a couple, but they are with my twins. If anyone took any photos with me and their children that I could submit to increase my portfolio variety with other children, I would appreciate it! Send to my email at kidso@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Santa Keith

post-4429-0-48776300-1427599027.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats ,hope You win. Best part of playing Santa is all the nice Moms that come bye..............BOB

• Like 2

Wishing we would have taken some pictures Keith. Good luck with the scholarship Santa and I hope my little two bits will carry some weight buddy. Keep us posted. :)

TJ

Thanks Amanda! I just downloaded and sent them off. The deadline is today, so I am complete. The photo with James is actually classic, showing that Santa loves children of all ages and does not discriminate!

• Like 3

Good luck buddy!!!!!! Did the sexy Santa picture help;)

This is great, Kidso, got me looking forward to Christmas already.

Update: I was fortunate enough to win the scholarship to the professional santa school that I applied for recently. Look out Christmas!

• Like 4

Where have I been. Just now saw this. Congratulations Keith. :)

TJ

Congrats Keith. Should be fun!