found gun

One of my workers found a gun in the vicinity of apache lake

tell me what it is and it yours.

thanks

Pete

• Like 4

That's very cool of you

How many guesses do we get.

A joke , good for you for posting. I had a rifle in a case fall out of my rhino. I turned and found it about 5 miles back. It happens.

• Like 3

So you didn't lose it! I know stuff happens. Scary someone could find it whom shouldn't have it like a small child

I found a set of keys one time out in the middle of nowhere and didn't know what to do with them, so I built up a pile of rocks and set them on top of them assuming someone would backtrack and find them. Its scary to lose a gun. I had my camper door open driving on a road and my gun fell out. I am just glad it was only a few hundred yards from where I camped.

I had a Dan Wesson pistol fall out of a western style holster when I was Javelina hunting north of Roosevelt back around 1980. Never did find it. I had borrowed it from a friend and it cost me about $350 to replace it.

I found a set of keys one time out in the middle of nowhere and didn't know what to do with them, so I built up a pile of rocks and set them on top of them assuming someone would backtrack and find them. Its scary to lose a gun. I had my camper door open driving on a road and my gun fell out. I am just glad it was only a few hundred yards from where I camped.

Did you find those keys in 5B-S, near Clint's Well? :unsure: I lost a set while riding my quad....maybe 5 years ago.

Did you find those keys in 5B-S, near Clint's Well? :unsure: I lost a set while riding my quad....maybe 5 years ago.

No sir, was in Unit 23