COOSEFAN

4th Gen Dodge Owners? Let's see em'!

Here's my Ram with the optional Bighorn package! Not the best picture, but it was about 11 pm when we got back to camp.

AZBob, your Dodge Ram looks ok, but your Arizona ram is excellent! Congratulations!

I am running a 2014 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 litre V8. I put Goodyear Duratracs on it. My favorite tire to date. I got 60000 out of my last set and they still have an aggressive tread pattern. Great truck so far, only have 7k on it.

I am running a 2014 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 litre V8. I put Goodyear Duratracs on it. My favorite tire to date. I got 60000 out of my last set and they still have an aggressive tread pattern. Great truck so far, only have 7k on it.

What kind of mileage you get with that 6.4 and which rear end?

Mine has 3.73 gears and as far as gas mileage, my computer says I have gotten an average of 14.5 since owning it. I suspect their computers are off atleast 1 MPG as when I do the math, it is always lower than what my fuel economy says. I know a buddy with another 2014 and his computer inflates the MPG as well. I suspect all of them do, as it looks better.

I finally got my truck home but they installed the wrong wheels and the fender flares haven't been painted yet so she's gotta go back soon hopefully to get done right. So far this beast is awesome! I definitely need to look into the various mods to increase MPG, I don't know how accurate the computer is and I probably jacked it up by constantly hitting the "reset" function hoping it'll show me some better numbers! LOL! I didn't buy it for good gas mileage so I just try my best to ignore it!

IMG_2033_zpsadx4lgnh.jpg

• Like 4

Put my first scratch in it today too...that hurt! It'll get less painful as I build the collection tho, but man that first one sucks! Ha! JIM>

Price and proven prior history with the 5.7 that I had in my '04. I had a budget I needed to stay under and to get a brand new truck I had to stick with the 5.7. I loved that engine in my last truck so I had no problems with buying another. My last truck had a bunch of aftermarket add ons done to the engine so this new one isn't as peppy or fast but still has plenty of power to pull any of my trailers. JIM>

AzPredator, I'm glad to hear you've had good luck with the 5.7 as well!

Casey, I would take you up on that offer if I still had my '04! This new one ain't near the race truck that last one was. But then again, I been babying this new one and haven't tested it out yet ;) JIM-