Elkhunter1

Shoot for H.O.P.E.

I formally invite every one to take part in this fun shoot, with all proceeds going to cancer research and treatment.

There is a ton of door and raffle prizes, two bows, Vortex Optics, and even a fully guided Mule Deer hunt in Utah.

post-5396-0-24939100-1428988591_thumb.jp

https://www.facebook.../bbshootforhope

• Like 1

The shoot was a complete blast, forty 3D targets ranging from easy 19 yarders to 70 yard shots from ground blinds. Carraba's catered the event with Chicken Marsala, pasta, garlic bread, and a ceasar salad.....YUM. My son and I had a blast meeting every body and presenting my new product. He got to shoot some bows and help others set up and tear down their booths.

post-5396-0-26119900-1429659440_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-82210500-1429660708_thumb.jpg

This is my new bow stand. It is collapsible and folds up so you can take it on every hunting/camping trip.

post-5396-0-32495200-1429660597_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-01193300-1429660618_thumb.jpg

John Bingham, my son, and I.

post-5396-0-35184700-1429659503_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Stephen,

You have a fantastic son! I was manning the youth range for the Mule Deer Foundation and he was extremely well behaved, responsible and great with the younger kids out there...oh yeah and a pretty good shot!

The shoot was a great success. Congrats to all the people who put it on and I can only imagine it will be bigger next year.

Dave King

• Like 1

Stephen,

You have a fantastic son! I was manning the youth range for the Mule Deer Foundation and he was extremely well behaved, responsible and great with the younger kids out there...oh yeah and a pretty good shot!

The shoot was a great success. Congrats to all the people who put it on and I can only imagine it will be bigger next year.

Dave King

Thank you for the kind words, I know he was having a great time out there with you and the young ones.

this was a great event cant wait for next year

• Like 1

What a great turnout and and an even better cause! Had a blast, it was a very challenging shoot, needed more than 5 pins on a few occasions!