HOSS....

Geronimo Hotshots 2014 Season

Heres the link to a you tube video that we made from our past 2014 Fire Season.... we were extremely busy with 140 days committed to wildfires.... Only saw home 24 days in 5 months..... I can honestly say that there is something about getting dropped off or hiking into the middle of no where with whatever gear you have on feels great, especially when you have to support yourself for 48-72 hours and sleep on the ground where you finish for the day or into night. Hope you all enjoy and always remember to stay safe if you are either hunting or working hard at your job.... God Bless

http://youtu.be/DFdRGjRAxuA

• Like 8

Pretty intense. Thanks for the hard work...........BOB!

Looks like a lot of hard word and fun. Thanks for sharing. I have just finished my fire 1 & 2 and gunna get my wildland stuff done this fall. Good luck this season!

Great video. Thanks for sharing!

Brought back a lot of memories from my summers back in the late 80's working on an engine crew. Those were the best summers of my life. Just wish we had GoPro cameras back then. Lol

Have a safe summer.

I worked for Sitgreaves FS when I got out of high school in 74' for a season. Worked with some of the hotshot teams and "boy howdy" do they work. We did slash cutting and built firebreaks. Some of the hardest work I have ever done. I have a ton of respect for these guys and gals. Finally at the end of the season me and 3 other guys got to work at the Winslow airport loading slurry planes. Great job but will def. kick your a$$ if you aint in shape.

Awesome video. Thanks for doing what you do. I hope you are bored this summer! Stay safe!