lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

While I'm not sure I agree with these buyer/seller list, please add Upland81 and 1shot. I have bought a few things and everyone on CW has been great. But, I can not recall the other seller's tags, thus I am unable to provide the names. Yet, just because I can not remember does not mean the are not "good guy sellers".

• Like 1

I have nothing but positive results dealing with the folks here. My wife has said many times “do you even know that person” when I have her write a check. I tell her “nope, but I bet they are good people”. I have never had an issue.

• Like 5

If you have a good deal with a member then post it yourself. I don't think any one person has to post a list good or bad. Amanda reads all this and it should be her call.

• Like 2

This is about as bad as people doing the like thing on Facebook. Exactly why I don't have one. That's all this world needs is more people seeking reassurance.

• Like 3

To ease all of your minds, Amanda has been made aware of these threads via email, and has responded. If it helps ONE person feel better about sending some unknown member money for an item, it has served its purpose. Sending someone $1K that you have never met can be a little uneasy.

Don't like the list? Don't post up. It is that simple.

• Like 6

Thanks everyone, azpredator@work I'm the one who bought the diamond bow from you.

azpredator@work,PelaPapas are good guys alos

• Like 1

huntin hardr and MDH

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

How about when a shady person post.. And there selling stuff.. Put " TTt" That lower case t means there a turd to work with.. That's what all the premier members have been doing for years. Your welcome.

• Like 2

Can you please add Amanda to the list;)

• Like 2

IMO, I don't see the need. I haven't had a problem with anyone I've bought or sold from on this site. I look at their number of posts as a barometer...or comfort factor. I figure if they've been a member for any length of time, they know the good character this site and the majority of it's members represents. I once bought a GPS from a member in Texas. The GPS and my money crossed in the mail....no issues. If it's a big ticket item, I prefer to meet face - face.

It seems like this could open a can-o-worms. Who's the judge to decide someone is not a "good guy"?

• Like 2

IMO, I don't see the need. I haven't had a problem with anyone I've bought or sold from on this site. I look at their number of posts as a barometer...or comfort factor. I figure if they've been a member for any length of time, they know the good character this site and the majority of it's members represents. I once bought a GPS from a member in Texas. The GPS and my money crossed in the mail....no issues. If it's a big ticket item, I prefer to meet face - face.

It seems like this could open a can-o-worms. Who's the judge to decide someone is not a "good guy"?

^^^Agree. I think we are all adults here with a few exceptions. If someone has a bad deal, that is verified, then let Amanda (or lance i guess) know and she should handle it however she see's fit. It all goes back to the old saying, "Buyer Beware".There are probably people here that could sell a Yeti Ice chest to a Eskimo. That doesn't mean they are good or bad. Just a good salesman.

I will do you one better Murphy and sell you some piping hot bowl of soup in the middle of August, and you will ask for seconds.

You do have to feel for the guy with two posts and that is trying to sell a 2k rifle, though.

• Like 1

Please add this seller to the "good guy" list:

* vizsla-dog

I hadn't even got around to check the merchandise and he was following up to see if I was happy. Very cool!