lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

Haven't bought much and haven't sold anything yet but:

Good guy sellers-

tjhunt2

Shooter McGavin

My Rights As An American

BassSlayer

Good guys that did something above and beyond or gave great advice to a stranger-

SO I HUNT

Big Browns

Standman

lancetkenyon

metau

I had one member sell me a few trail cameras and one didn't work. I didn't follow up, right or wrong, maybe he knew maybe he didn't. I didn't include his name as there is too much uncertainty based on the value but that is my only experience here on CWT that wasn't 100% positive, it was 80% positive at a good price at least.

• Like 1

Please add member: creek hunter to the list. Met with him this past weekend and picked up a sight. Great guy to deal and communicate with!

• Like 1

Bought a Rifle from ClintB and a shotgun from KennyAZMan. Both totally good to go! I've sold a pair of binos for a heck of a bargain which included a donation to the site and given away a few things here too but I guess the guys either didn't like me, the deal, or just haven't posted yet. This is why some of us don't like threads like this. Too much like the Prom or something. Not everybody is quick to say something nice or they just don't see it or whatever. Too many other stand up guys to list that come on this site that I've either met at meetings, in the field, or otherwise. I'd say 99.8% of the people who come to a site like this are legit!

• Like 3

Need to add runningbird to the Good Guy list. Just bought a Swarovski spotting scope from him. He also bought a dog kennel from me last year. Both were smooth transactions.

• Like 1

Buckskin is GTG. Nice young man. Bought a pistol from him with a simple: "I'll take it". He held on to it for a couple of weeks and then met me in Phx for the exchange. Smooth transaction. Deal with confidence.

• Like 1

Please add huntjunkie to the list. I picked up a pack from him earlier in the year and was a great guy to deal with.

• Like 1

I have had nothing but great luck with the guys on here.I have bought a rifle,shotgun and a bow and all were great ,and great guys to deal with!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just picked up a savage from bubbacoues... super easy to deal with, add him to the list

• Like 1

Please add Edge to the Good Guy seller list. I bought half a hog from him in May. He is very patient and helped walk this newbie through the process of deciding on what cuts. The meat is delicious and hoping to do more business with him in the future. All of the other people I bought from, (Adicted, Kaffer62 and lancetkenyon) are all great too, but I think they're already on the list.

• Like 1