Sign in to follow this  
swwildlife

Billboard in Star Valley

FYI -Took a Bobcat to these guys several years ago for a full body mount. Took them two years to complete the job.

Actually was treated like they were doing me a favor.

FYI -Took a Bobcat to these guys several years ago for a full body mount. Took them two years to complete the job.

Actually was treated like they were doing me a favor.

I disagree

You disagree with what Vowell? Do I know you, were you privy to my experience? Of course not. Your opinion or encounter may have been differant, however you cannot be capable of an opinion you know nothing about.

Happy Hunting anyway.

• Like 2

Are you trying to say Jim runs a bad business? I disagree with that. But if your comment was pointed another direction my aplogy.

I think he was just saying he had a rough experience, not a bad business. That's the why I took it anyway, and I guess none of my business.

^^^Campnichols my apologies man, your right I was not there and hope you can look past my comment

The lights are still there. I don't trust that they are off. I will go real slow and look for your sign.

That billboard s gone now. it was across from the speed camera and we didn't think anyone was looking at the sign when we all know about the camera. we do have a billboard on the southbound lane 87 south of Rye. we are about the furthest south billboard.

• Like 1

Wow, that's a beautiful billboard! What a great ad