• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 seek100plus

seek100plus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Ford only warranty to 50,000 , had a very long conversation with Desert Diesel . They showed me diesel trucks with Def being used Unbelievable the destruction to Injectors glow plugs . I pulled the EGR and ford rocket ship exhaust system out and have it all stored . This took about 6 hours . Installed programmer to adjust motor to run cleaner then stock and set to performance I only run high tier diesel fuel . Hooking a programmer up to 6.7 will void your warranty , but doing all this work will save you 1000 in repairs , turbo and gain great gas mileage and gain Unbelievable power To all thinking Im destroying ozone , your quessing wrong , my truck runs cleaner then stock . This was no brainer decision , replacing injectors at 80 to 100000 is serious Coin !

#92 longshooter

longshooter

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
You got see any issues when you go to get it smogged in a couple years?

I got a 2017 I have been seriously considering deleting after my extended warranty is up

#93 cjl2010

cjl2010

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
Get a PO box in another town

#94 muledeerarea33?

muledeerarea33?

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,002 posts
Yeah. Urea delete done correctly wont effect your emessions. But the goober at the test station might actually check components.

#95 seek100plus

seek100plus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
P.O box in Flagstaff , got it registered in Flagstaff Told the lady at DMV I spend weekends more up there hunting , scouting and camping . Forestry department makes me move every 14 days , so I dont need a house

#96 seek100plus

seek100plus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
Longshooter , if you live close to peoria PM me and you can see my truck and take drive to see and feel difference

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users