26M! Close to the house......................LOL................Should just ask................"Hey guys tell me where your honey hole is and how cool it is"

• Like 4

16A because I live in it. The other cool thing about 16A is you rarely have to clean any game but get a tremendous amount of exorcise looking for them.

• Like 5

23 Cause lots of people post info about it on the Internet and I don't even have to scout. A little Google homework and I am on my way.

• Like 4

33 and 36C. I like 33 because there are a lot of areas that are miles away from roads. I like 36C because my grandpa used to be a share holder for the ranch house in Brown canyon. Lot of family history down there with lions and great coues hunting.

Yeah right...... I'd be happy to list any units but my favorite units.

But if you are feeling so inclined, feel free to post trail cam pics and GPS coordinates.

I really don't have a favorite. Different units all have different pros and cons. Of the 8 or so units that I may hunt in no one really stands out over any other.

For Elk and Turkey it was unit 1 but I been gone 4 years and havn't seen the burns. If I kill a monster in 10 this year, my opinion might change. Deer I like 21 and 36c. Yes lotta lions in c too..........BOB!

For Elk and Turkey it was unit 1 but I been gone 4 years and havn't seen the burns. If I kill a monster in 10 this year, my opinion might change. Deer I like 21 and 36c. Yes lotta lions in c too..........BOB!

There are no more turkeys in unit 1 and there are no more goulds. :)

Brian

• Like 1