Sign in to follow this  
Tines

Two 120"+ bucks

It's been a while!

I couldn't be more pleased with how my 2014 buck turned out. Thanks again to Gavin (and his crew) for doing such an incredible job on a pretty special buck. Gavin also mounted my 2009 buck in the picture.

I know, you're probably thinking "Oh, he's gotta brag a little and show off the other buck.." I guess so?? But not really. I really just thought you'd like to see them both together as book-ends since that's how I wanted them anyway.

Sorry the lighting isn't the greatest but it'll do for now.

Give Gavin and Bud a call if you're looking for exceptional work and great people!

post-500-0-10800300-1435369510_thumb.jpg

post-500-0-67422400-1435369584_thumb.jpg

post-500-0-33255300-1435369654_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Those are both beautiful mounts. Congrats. If you post with nice animals, bragging is good. If not we wouldn't see'um.

Too bad the other side didn't match on the one. Huge bucks

Wow - beautiful mounts and some fantastic bucks. They are both amazing but that one on the left is one of the prettiest coues I've seen.

Those are both great bucks I would love to see either one of those on a deer hunt

Wow! Great bucks! Thanks for sharing the mounts with us! Weller's has been thrilling customers with their taxidermy work for years and they have been a long time sponsor of this site. Please check out their website and give them a call if you are in need of some taxidermy work.

http://www.wellerswildlifestudio.com/

• Like 1