Sign in to follow this  
280REM

Outdoorsman's glassing stool

Hi All:

We are just having fits finding a walk stool to buy for my son while glassing. I have one and just LOVE it!

Now need one for him. We have been trying for almost a year! Anyone know why it is so hard to find one?

THX,

280REM

• Like 1

I have a tri lobe swivel stool I got from sportsman gear guide. Love it

Amazon has them with free shipping if you are a prime customer. You can't find them because it is a Swedish company and they are coming all the way from Europe.

The Walkstool is a whole different deal than the anything else out there. I told myself I was an idiot for spending the $ and now I can't live without it. Folds up small enough to fit in a pack pocket and tough as can be. People will scoff at the price but I have used the snot out of mine for the last 3 years and it is still almost like new.

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Portable-Folding-Walkstool-Basic/dp/B001V3JZHY/ref=pd_sim_421_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Q774D6H5X9HM5Y58NS7

• Like 1

Amazon has them with free shipping if you are a prime customer. You can't find them because it is a Swedish company and they are coming all the way from Europe.

The Walkstool is a whole different deal than the anything else out there. I told myself I was an idiot for spending the $ and now I can't live without it. Folds up small enough to fit in a pack pocket and tough as can be. People will scoff at the price but I have used the snot out of mine for the last 3 years and it is still almost like new.

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Portable-Folding-Walkstool-Basic/dp/B001V3JZHY/ref=pd_sim_421_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Q774D6H5X9HM5Y58NS7

I've got a couple myself and think they are the bomb. Looks like the price has gone up $20 since I bought mine. At the new price point I'd like to think an alternate manufacturer could have a field day.

Murphy you have to try a Walkstool there is no comparison. My dad and another hunting buddy have went through quite a few like the one you are using.

Collapsible legs and the ability to get the right height so you can can sit for a much longer period also surprisingly light for having oversized aluminum legs and heavier material. There is a reason anyone who has used these geeks out over a silly stool. :D

Murphy you have to try a Walkstool there is no comparison. My dad and another hunting buddy have went through quite a few like the one you are using.

Collapsible legs and the ability to get the right height so you can can sit for a much longer period also surprisingly light for having oversized aluminum legs and heavier material. There is a reason anyone who has used these geeks out over a silly stool. :D

Sorry to say I haven't tried that make. I was just making a suggestion and the price was good too. If this is what you have tried and like, be it far from me to change your mind. Like dad said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Good luck in your search.

Do they want. a stool sample? ...........BOB!

• Like 1