Willyhunts2

Hopefully not your cam!

Saw the same thing in 23n. Bears are wising up and figuring out how to use crowbars out there.

• Like 1

Wow..... This is pathetic there is nothing worse than a thief i saw a post on Instagram a few weeks ago about a guy stealing cams in 22 and 23 I guess he admitted to it I was gonna put one out in 22 but after hearing that and seeing this I will just keep it home!!

Guest 300ultramag.

would love to get a live streaming feed and wait out some camera thieves with can of bear spray. then do some you tube uploading

Sorry ... I do not feel bad for the criminal that hung it in the first place ... screwing into and cutting live trees for placement of cams, tree stands or anything for that matter is against the law ... I wish they would start enforcing those laws more !

• Like 3

Wow..... This is pathetic there is nothing worse than a thief i saw a post on Instagram a few weeks ago about a guy stealing cams in 22 and 23 I guess he admitted to it I was gonna put one out in 22 but after hearing that and seeing this I will just keep it home!!

Worse are Hunters breaking the law and cutting and screwing into live trees ... We should be stewards to our forests and follow the laws regardless of how often they are enforced or not ...

They are not hurting the trees by trimming a few limbs.

See it is this ignorance that divides us ... Does not matter what you think ... it is against the law to cut or screw into live trees in OUR national forests ... IF you can justify the breaking of law no matter how small you are no different than then what you call thieves breaking the law ... funniest part is these so called thieves are not actually usually breaking the law when taking what the law defines as abandoned property ... I think it is wrong that any person takes what is not theirs but it is also as wrong for so many hunters to turn a cheek at actual laws and even funnier when they do not see their own hypocrisy !

• Like 4

They are not hurting the trees by trimming a few limbs.

See it is this ignorance that divides us ... Does not matter what you think ... it is against the law to cut or screw into live trees in OUR national forests ... IF you can justify the breaking of law no matter how small you are no different than then what you call thieves breaking the law ... funniest part is these so called thieves are not actually usually breaking the law when taking what the law defines as abandoned property ... I think it is wrong that any person takes what is not theirs but it is also as wrong for so many hunters to turn a cheek at actual laws and even funnier when they do not see their own hypocrisy !

You assume this is on USFS lands ........ are you sure? If you want to troll, go to the lake.

• Like 7