Sign in to follow this  
Sneaker

Kings 200" buck

Is it just me or is someone at Kings not familiar with what a true 200" looks like, considering the full arm extension and all... Make no mistake, congrats to the kid, I'd shoot that buck on 95% of my hunts.

post-8768-0-99975300-1438137206_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Me must be 60" inside. Pic must be deceiving

Congrats to the young feller!

• Like 1

That Family kills some BIG deer! His older brother Jeremy has recently taken a 244 a few years back, and his big sis has a monster that touches over 200.

Awesome buck for sure no matter what it scores but I think he's very short of the 200 mark unless the pic is not doing it justice. Not to much wider than the ears and not enough bone to make up for that!

Yes great family, used to hunt with Josh'ys brother Creech before he tragically passed, I have also hunt with Jeremy and his parents. This buck was shot the fall after Creech passed , and is a great family memory in Creech's honor. Yes it is a 200" buck and maybe someday you'll shot one...... kid hater lol

That Family kills some BIG deer! His older brother Jeremy has recently taken a 244 a few years back, and his big sis has a monster that touches over 200.

What do you thick he scores. He's inside his ears

post-11006-0-46870200-1438310732_thumb.jpg

Clay scored mine at 221 7/8 BC and SCI scored him at 223 5/8 so I call him 223" doesn't really mater , point was pictures don't always show everything

• Like 1

What do you thick he scores. He's inside his ears

The closest I've come to a deer that large is at Woody's.

Clay scored mine at 221 7/8 BC and SCI scored him at 223 5/8 so I call him 223" doesn't really mater , point was pictures don't always show everything

your buck also looks 50" bigger than the one in the original post. stud buck there woody

• Like 1