Sign in to follow this  
duckhunter175

Phone Skope / Life Proof Case??

Guys,

Planning to get a phone skope adapter for my Razor HD 16-48x65 straight. I have an iphone6 with lifeproof case but I'm concerned about the distance between the lens and the spotter and the resolution of the photos.

Does anyone have experience with this combo and how did the pics through the lifeproof, then through the phone skope turn out?

Made my own from a piece of 1" PVC and an Otter Box. The pvc is about 3/8" and I got a good flush cut using a pipe cutter. I then ground the pvc wafer for a good glueing surface.

Then drilled a 1/2" hole in the Otter Box where the camera lens is.

Takes great pics.

post-11051-0-44622300-1438288645_thumb.jpeg

post-11051-0-58547400-1438288675_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Edge-- Great ingenuity! I have a gift certificate to phone skope so I just need to figure out which model. My last iphone4 made it 2.5 years in a case before I knocked if off the bench at the range the day after I took it out of a case.

According to the website it seems that there is a polycarbonate case that you put your phone into and then it attaches by the adaptor to your glass. I'm going to get the non-lifeproof model; and just keep my phone in the skope case during the hunt since I normally put my phone into a small pelican case anyways for emergencies only.