Mathews

Fantasy Football League

So I did a CWT league a few years back and we had some guys that didn't last the entire season..

Ill start up a league for fun if we can get 10-12 guys that can commit to setting a lineup each week?

Or we can make a small $5-20 buy-in to incentivize guys to stay active?

• Like 2

I like the idea of a $10 buy in, second gets their money back first takes the pot.

• Like 1

If we can get 10 people to commit to a $10 buy-in ill set the league up

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1309749&k=59784&d=AAAABAAT%2FDUAAAff%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAII8%3D&t=9

Here's the link to join. $10 buy-in winner takes all. Standard ESPN format, buy-in must be paid by Sep 5th, ESPN handles all the money online through their website draft kings so we don't have to worry about collecting money.

I want to join but the draft being Saturday night if Labor Day weekend isn't going to work...Sorry

We can do the draft whenever is convenient for everybody, it just made me pick a date to set up the league.

I want to join but the draft being Saturday night if Labor Day weekend isn't going to work...Sorry

We can do the draft whenever is convenient for everybody, it just made me pick a date to set up the league.

Gotcha! Sorry about the confusion. I will sign up then!

• Like 1

Alright I am in. If you want to do a live draft you guys want to do a live draft my man cave is available Tues or Thurs night after labor day. Might be tough with folks in different parts of the state, Bo if you want to come over just hit me up.

Love to be in this but my hunt starts September 4th if we draft after that weekend that would be better.

Guest 300ultramag.

Alright I am in. If you want to do a live draft you guys want to do a live draft my man cave is available Tues or Thurs night after labor day. Might be tough with folks in different parts of the state, Bo if you want to come over just hit me up.

Im pumped to have a CW league. count me in Flatlander. ^^ Ill be there