Sign in to follow this  
Hasfun

Lowa Cevedale GTX Lathrop & Sons Tech-Light Hunter

For Sale

Lowa Cevedale GTX Lathrop & Sons Tech-Light Hunter

AT A MERE 3.5 lbs THESE BOOTS HAVE THE HIGHEST STRENGTH TO WEIGHT RATIO – NOTHING CAN COMPARE!

The New Lowa Cevedale GTX Lathrop & Sons Tech-Light Hunter surpasses the competition with the strength, durability, and comfort you have come to expect from Lathrop & Sons.

We’ve taken the highest quality materials and blended them with today’s most advanced textiles to create the most advanced boot of its time! Incorporated into the uniquely designed upper is Flex-Fit technology. Combined with ball bearing hardware and the I-Lok lacing system it is very simply the most comfortable lacing system designed today. Proven waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane will be your lining while the all new climate control system will help assist with breathability keeping you cool and reducing hot spots!

Lace them up... you just stepped to the next Level!

• • 3.5 lbs
  • • 8.5" Tall
  • • 2.4mm Leather / Super-Fiber
  • • Vibram Dolent outsole
  • • Gore-Tex
  • • Elevated rubber rand
  • • 5mm full-length shank
  • • Pro PU with TPU insert
  • Combination Crampon compatible

Full-length removable insole accommodates High Country Synergy footbed.

These boots have less than 5 miles on them and I will let them go for $325.00 – paid $385.00. They are an 11.5 – they are for sale because they are the wrong size for my feet and I did not realize that until after the return warranty ran out. These are a great boot at a great price!

Call Ron at 602-920-3775,

post-13528-0-86145100-1443646915_thumb.jpg

1Boot receipt.pdf