Sign in to follow this  
Antmo23

BEST. $10 INVESTMENT. EVER.

Getting old sucks

you'll be there soon... and your kids will ask you if the movie you were talkin about was in black and white... or they may say what is a dvd.. LOL!

must have for glassing! got mine at dicks for $5.

I've lost (forgot/left behind) about 5 of them though... LOL!

James

Yep camo not best color for these. I have the kind like above, lightweight and work quite well.

Here's the one i have.

317854_1.jpg

I got this one too! :D Guess I am a professional a$$ pad tester, I have tried most of them. :wacko:

Getting old sucks

you'll be there soon... and your kids will ask you if the movie you were talkin about was in black and white... or they may say what is a dvd.. LOL!

must have for glassing! got mine at dicks for $5.

I've lost (forgot/left behind) about 5 of them though... LOL!

James

Like stated above you have forgot 5 of them= getting old sucks.

Dude Save by the Bell was in color dont hate cause most of your old shows like the Rifleman, To kill a Mockingbird, or your favorite 12 angry men is all you watch.

• Like 1

I have a few different pads, that is a good one but I prefer the air ones so I can roll them up and stuff them in the pack. Most of the time I use a walk stool more than anything.

I like how the air pads pack down smaller, but neoprene can't pop and Az terrain isn't too kind on equipment.

U can always take a foam donut

Here's the one i have.

317854_1.jpg

This is the one I have also. It appears to be made for much larger men then me, especially in the nut department, but it works.

walkstool xl medium height.....super lightweight and an a$$ and knee saver...works two different heights and is great for around the house stuff.....youll never go back

Here's the one i have.

317854_1.jpg

For backpack hunts this one gets the call. For day hunts the little $5 stool from Sportsmans wherehouse gets the call.

I have had the Jim White glassing pad for years now and love it. It unzips and the back comes up for back support. Straps right to any pack that I have at the time. Unfortunately I don't think they are made anymore. Too bad.