GRONG

STOLEN HEADS!! Please look

A long time friend of mine, Ed Knipp, had his cabin at Mule Park, off the Lk Mary Rd, broken into recently. The criminal that broke in tore his place up real bad and took some very precious antlers from him. The idiot cut all the antlers from the mounts and did some very disturbing things to them and other mounts in the house. Anyway, I'll add pictures as I can. These two are the only ones I have and they suck. They're sending me some better ones soon.

This buck Ed killed back in the early 90's in UT, I think it scored around 206". It's a basic 4x4 with an extra in-line point in the back fork of the buck's right antler. The buck wasn't that wide, I'm guessing around 24-26". HUGE G-4's of around 14" I think.

post-3-1185069341.jpg

This coues buck was also taken. It measures around 110-112" if I remember right. Big left antler and a weak front fork on the right side.

post-3-1185069350.jpg

By the time they'd found out they'd been broken into it had been a while since the guy had left. He had taken an ax and broke the doors out of the place and animals had taken residence in the house. He only took antlers as far as they told me and left easy guns and other valuable items alone for some reason. Vandalized the heck out of the cabin with a fire extinguisher and cut legs off of the smaller mounts like suirrels etc. Urinated in the cookie jar also. The whitetail buck's shoulder mount, sans the antlers, was left in the refridgerator. Spooky stuff. Anyway, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated and keep in mind the reward.

Thanks.

Josh sorry about your friends loss.

I agree with C&S sounds like kids to me also, meth'd up kids.

Wow, that is just messed up. Sorry to hear that someone would do something like that. Hopefully someone will see the antlers and report it.

I pinned this thread so more people might see it and keep an eye out.

Amanda

Sounds more like anti's to me--they only took something that a hunter would cherish and left behind the heads for the hunter to see. Left the place open for animals to take residence in--this says they feel the cabin should belong to the animals that was there before he built the place--nope, not kids--someone with purpose and intent. They knew exactly what they were doing. If they were kids they would have taken the guns for sure--being anti's they have no use for guns so they didn't take them.

Remember, where that cabin is now is becoming greenies paradise. Hey, they have blown up places, stuck spikes in the road during hunts and they go around shooting guns in the air during hunting seasons--do you think maybe they could have done this? I do.

Man, that really sucks Josh and i bet they never find the antlers. If i know how these idiots work they probably had some type of service for the dead and buried them.

• Like 2

Both those should be easy to identify.........I'll keep my eyes open.

If I find them your friends can keep the reward.

That is sick. It is an awful feeling having your property violated like that. Obviously some very twisted individuals.

Give our regards to the victims

Dan

Sounds more like anti's to me--they only took something that a hunter would cherish and left behind the heads for the hunter to see. Left the place open for animals to take residence in--this says they feel the cabin should belong to the animals that was there before he built the place--nope, not kids--someone with purpose and intent. They knew exactly what they were doing. If they were kids they would have taken the guns for sure--being anti's they have no use for guns so they didn't take them.

Remember, where that cabin is now is becoming greenies paradise. Hey, they have blown up places, stuck spikes in the road during hunts and they go around shooting guns in the air during hunting seasons--do you think maybe they could have done this? I do.

Good point..... I know a guy that had his trail Cam smashed to peices and left laying all around his tree...... It took their pictures as they smashed it to bits (SD card made it). It turned out to be a Prominent Payson, Child Psychiatrist and her husband!!

If it was Greenies... they may have looked throught the windows and then broke in.... What a shame either way.... My deepest apologies to Ed.

CnS

• Like 1

Just horrible! Sounds like teenagers to me. WOW, just can't believe it! Good luck on finding out, you never know, kid's like to brag about stuff like that. :(

Ed is actually my uncle. That coues deer that was stolen was Ed's brothers that died in the early 80's so its unreplacable.

Sad to see crap like this happen to good people