GRONG

STOLEN HEADS!! Please look

Got to be Antis'. They are usually very radical and vulgar pigs like that. the sentimental value of these trophies can never be replaced. I am truly sick for you guys.

it's just amazing how low ppl can really sink. sigh . . . . i hope some justice comes to whoever did this. (karma?)

-andrew

Stuff like that always comes back on the person who did something sickening like that. Unbelievable. Give regards to ur buddy. I'm about to throw up. No respect. Will be on the lookout.

Wow, just read through the thread and that is beyond awful. Man!

The DNA in the cookie jar. Gross but may catch the criminals.

My heart goes out to y'all.

Thoughts: Trail Cams or Security Cams. They may show up again.

Bad deal all the way around.

I say we find em' Gut em out. Have them mounted and hang them in some ANTI's house when they are not home. lark. Really ticks me off to hear this stuff. I just can't handle a thief. Sorry about your friend being violated.

Hey guys....just an fyi, this thread is old news from 7 years ago....I will go ahead and lock it so it doesn't keep getting reactivated every year. If you have any info about this case, you can PM Grong with it.

• Like 1

Good news good news!  11 years ago I started this thread and I'm happy to say that it has come to an end.  2 weeks ago while buying some antlers off a man from Cottonwood I immediately recognized a set of muley antlers in the pile.  I pulled them out and recognized them within seconds.  I looked at him and said where in the heck did you get these?!  He told me about buying them off a man from Camp Verde about 5 or 6 years ago.  I then told him how they were stolen from my friends cabin and how the cabin had been vandalized so bad.  I called my friend Ed immediately and told him that I had his Utah muley.  He couldn't believe it!!

Yesterday I met him and gave them back to him.  Needless to say he was very very happy!

Josh

20180922_093421.thumb.jpg.9c31a2141efaa65caa9830573dee453d.jpg

• Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 1

That's awesome that you got them back! Did you have to pay for them? I can't imagine he would be legally obligated to hand them over based on a description/story, if he had paid for them.

Wow. That was a great find.  

Being able to spot this in a pile of antlers is awesome. 

Wow Great find! The antlers look to be in great shape, now your friend just needs a new cape for a mount! Sounds like the criminal lived in Camp Verde, maybe someone from the area will recognize these antlers, and we'll have the criminals mug shot to go with these soon!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 111 said:

Wow Great find! The antlers look to be in great shape, now your friend just needs a new cape for a mount! Sounds like the criminal lived in Camp Verde, maybe someone from the area will recognize these antlers, and we'll have the criminals mug shot to go with these soon!

Someone in C.V. really likes stealing antlers! Ask the guys that live there