Sign in to follow this  
Tres

Quail Forever Banquet

Valley of the Sun & Copper State Quail Forever Chapters Joint Banquet

When: Friday, Feb 12 2016 - 6:00-10:00PM

Where: Valley of the Sun Jewish Community Center

12701 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254​

(Scottsdale and E. Cactus Rd)

Description: Quail Forever is dedicated to the conservation of quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs, including youth and women recruitment. Most importantly, with the exception of membership dues, all moneys raised stay with the local chapter to further these goals.

Come join the fun, including a cowboy dinner, cash bar, live and silent auctions, kid prizes, and raffles. Ticket prices include a 1 year Quail Forever Membership (or renewal) and dinner.

Ticket prices: Single--------------------$55.00

​​Couples-----------------$75.00

​​Kids (17 and under)--$20.00 (Includes 1 year youth membership)

Buy your tickets here:

https://pheasantsforeverevents.org/event/1826

• Like 1

This will be our first banquet. Hope to see some of you al there to support the local quail forever chapters.

Weekend bump. Keep an eye out for our raffle coming up soon.

• Like 1

Reminder: QF banquet will be this Friday. Lots of auctions, raffles and fun. Youth are invited. See you all there

Yeeee-ha my kiddo won a remington 870!!!!

Good meeting you Tres and thank you Sir.

Dude!! That was awesome. I was watching him get bummed that his number wasn't getting called. I was hoping he would be the last one. When we said didn't have any more bags you can see him get sad. I was stoked for him. It took everyone a while to realize he won the shotgun.

If you decide to sell that thing let me know. Nice meeting you and your family. Banquet was a success.

• Like 2

Dude!! That was awesome. I was watching him get bummed that his number wasn't getting called. I was hoping he would be the last one. When we said didn't have any more bags you can see him get sad. I was stoked for him. It took everyone a while to realize he won the shotgun.

If you decide to sell that thing let me know. Nice meeting you and your family. Banquet was a success.

Oh im thinkin he is gonna have me get his name engraved on it! :) after it all settles in with him i will ask if he wants to trade it for a 410 870 but im betting this will just have to sit for couple yrs. l.o.l. heck i have won hunts, swarovskis, coolers, bows, etc but never a gun.. Good thing he wore his lucky shirt

Oh im thinkin he is gonna have me get his name engraved on it! :) after it all settles in with him i will ask if he wants to trade it for a 410 870 but im betting this will just have to sit for couple yrs. l.o.l. heck i have won hunts, swarovskis, coolers, bows, etc but never a gun.. Good thing he wore his lucky shirt

We all told him that his shirt was gonna help him.

• Like 1

Well here is my kiddo with his big score! So along with winning this shotgun courtesy of the Quail Forever group he also rcvd $40 gift card to Bass Pro, whoever would have thought it would take ROUGHLY 3 HOURS TO CHOOSE A GAMBEL QUAIL STUFFED ANIMAL and A BASEBALL PINBALL GAME... 😱

Tres I have 1 really happy son!

• Like 2

I'm happy for the kid!

Bro you need a bigger trophy room.

• Like 1