Red Rabbit

FALL 2007-JAN 2008 COUES BUCK CONTEST

Have a safe and enjoyable hunt this weekend. Take some quality photos to share your experience and hopefully success. Don't forget to post your field photos in the forums and send me a copy with the gross score.

Doug~RR

Wayne, of the AZhunters family, took this excellent buck on the junior hunt.

WayneNewmanunit33Jr.jpg

Man awesome buck! Congrats to the young man for taking such a fine animal. Is there any story to go with it?

Phil

Isn't that the same boy who shot that 115-120" buck last year???? Wow, nice job!!!

Darn with all the nice/great bucks the younger hunters are taking the standards have been pushed pretty high! Guess I better get back out to the range and do some more shooting push the range out a little farther as well. Hey Younghunter you going to come down and carry out my buck for me? :rolleyes:

AzTrapper

Darn with all the nice/great bucks the younger hunters are taking the standards have been pushed pretty high! Guess I better get back out to the range and do some more shooting push the range out a little farther as well. Hey Younghunter you going to come down and carry out my buck for me? :rolleyes:

AzTrapper

I wish I could but I had already promised to help a friend in 24b or else I would be down there trying to get you a good one.

I really believe you would be! I did find a couple of good bucks up behind the house and have watched them for a few days, the only problem is where both of them are hanging out it will be a long shot 700-800 yards. Again thanks for hosting the gettogether and such. It was a pleasure to meet you and your dad. I was kind of funny how small a world it really is finding out that Pops I believe was his name livied 2 houses down from a friend. I was glad even know my hunt doesn't start till 11-9 I drove down to meet eveyone, it only took about a hour to get back to my front gate.

AzTrapper