Red Rabbit

FALL 2007-JAN 2008 COUES BUCK CONTEST

Doug and Amanda did a great job! My hat is off to both of you for all the work that was involved. Thanks for your time and dedication on the contest and coueswhitetail.com :D

TJ

( I hope I dont get flamed for this)

On the other hand, I think there should be some sort of minimum post rule... Lots of people join the site to throw their hat into the fire and try to win something free, but dont make a single post here.

By all means, we need as many people to join as possible, it just seems we have a ton of people who join SOLELY for the purpose of trying to win something, who dont add anything to the site... Does any one at all agree with me?

Burn him at the stake!!!!

Casey you do make a valent point, but an unreasonable one. Because if You, GH, TJ, and extreme coues were sitting around a campfire with ten other members it would be safe to asume that the other members would be content to sitback, drink a toddy and watch the fireworks/listen to the bable..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: .... no one would get a word in edgewise! :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :P And besides, family members are eligable for prizes as well as any member, the contest is designed to include more members, not exclude them..... ;) There are now over 2400 members to this site.... how fun to be competing on a playing field that Big!!! :D ;)

Sorry guys... :blink: I just had to through someone under the bus with Casey..... and you all were the first to come to mind!!!!

:lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :P :P

Dirk D. :ph34r:

I copied my improvement post and some replies, and started another thread. Feel free to add your suggestions there.

Doug~RR