Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

RUT REPORT 2016

Seen 20+ bucks in 31 on December and every one of them were pushing does. Watched a buck last weekend breed a doe twice before I killed him. Best rut action I've seen in years.

i took my buddy up to my spot in 20C and he miss a really nice 4x4. That was in December a week before the jr hunt started and he was with a bunch of doe. The next weekend we seen doe but no bucks with them. He was on another real nice 2x2 but the buck went into the tick brush.

• Like 1

i took my buddy up to my spot in 20C and he miss a really nice 4x4. That was in December a week before the jr hunt started and he was with a bunch of doe. The next weekend we seen doe but no bucks with them. He was on another real nice 2x2 but the buck went into the tick brush.

Why you gotta bring up old sh!# Gil? ;) Lol.

• Like 1

Ouch . Lol

I'm glad no ones posts my misses on the inter web lol

• Like 1

LOL you better make it up this weekend? Make sure there is no twigs in front of this next buck.

• Like 1

It's on down south, but not sure now with the weather...this buck was with about 10 does pushing them around and lip-curling. Followed the one doe that was checking me out and that cost him... :D

post-5622-0-21405900-1451890001_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

It's on down south, but not sure now with the weather...this buck was with about 10 does pushing them around and lip-curling. Followed the one doe that was checking me out and that cost him... :D

Nice job bigorange!

• Like 1

Ouch . Lol

I'm glad no ones posts my misses on the inter web lol

Lol I can't get mad. If he didn't show me his spot, I wouldn't have missed the deer in the first place!

• Like 1

Not much rut activity in 6b south or down in the lower elevations of 19a. Went out today 19a saw all does no bucks and 6b south last Sunday and same thing all does no bucks.

I spent friday and saturday in 2c. A couple of largish bucks were rutting and showing the signs of dominance. I went to 27 on sunday saw 15 bucks only the little ones were rutting and the only shooter we saw was with two other bucks.

Was out the past few days. Just seeing smaller bucks pushing. Hope this weather gets the big boys out and looking for lust. Good luck gentlemen

Not that I have any thing to prove to you people but..........

I got a $100 says the girl in pink made the shot and tracked it and her teammate in camo carried it out.

Nice work

Your half right.... She's a great tracker!!