Sign in to follow this  
FOGGER

2017 Mexico trip help

I have never been to Mexico to hunt coues deer me I'm finally going to pull the trigger. I'm looking for reputable outfits y'all recommend. I don't know anyone who's ever gone so I've got a lot to learn but I want to get the ball rolling now so I can book a good date with a good outfitter before they all fill up. I'll take any and all advice you have. Either on here or PM works. Thanks everyone!

Jay Scott takes people too. And takes big Deer..............BOB!

Ward's just posted some pics of all their deer from 15. Those results are enough to make me a believer.

Give us a call at Ward's Outfitters

www.wardsoutfitters.com

Awesome avatar. Love seeing family shots.
  • Like 1

I've been going to Mex for a few years with Cola Blanca Outfitters. Killed, seen and/or missed great bucks every time. Always had a great time. The above mentioned outfits seem to have a great reputation too. Prob can't go wrong with any of them.

Also, besides the ones mentioned above, check also with Jim Reynolds of Coues conection. He goes by Antlerdog here in the forum.

Ernesto C

• Like 2

Also, besides the ones mentioned above, check also with Jim Reynolds of Coues conection. He goes by Antlerdog here in the forum.

Ernesto C

I met Jim at the antlerfest at the Ellsworth place a few years ago. Great guy that has put down some absolute monsters here in AZ and Mexico. He even shared a few shed hunting tips with me. I would love to hunt with him someday.

• Like 2

I just met Jim Reynolds, very nice guy. Showed me some pics of some huge Mexican deer. He is a sponsor of this site. His website is reynoldscouesconnection.com

• Like 1