Sign in to follow this  
arizonaelkhunter

Vortex Diamondbacks 10x42 review

Hey guys, just thought I would ask what everyone thinks about the quality of the subject line above is. It appears from the price they are pretty good optics. I seen a pair for 159.00 no shipping and thought it was a pretty good deal. They have a great guarantee and I am looking for a scanning type glass when walking and stalking versus my 15x56 Swaros that I need my tripod etc. I did see them a bit cheaper on this web site however, I am more concerned about folks who have used them in the field and their AAR on performance there after.

Thanks

For the price they are hard to beat. I will be buying some soon. Looked theough my buddy's in the field on our hunt and was impressed enough to want some. I want a pair for around my nexk while stalking closer and i dont want to break the bank. Also my son can use them while glassing with me

Camofire has them right now for $154.99 with free shipping.

I like my 8x42s. They are pretty clear and alot better than what I had. I compared them to a $550 pair of leupolds and a set of more expensive zeiss in low light during elk season. They were not as good as either pair but they were no slouch either. I would say they were only slightly worse than the leupolds and less than half the price.

Can't beat them if that's your budget. I upgraded mine to vipers, but still keep the Diamondbacks in my truck all the time and use them pretty regularly and keep them as a backup.

I love my pair of 10x diamondbacks. Always have a pair on neck while out in the field. Seen the deal on campfire for the $155 great deal on those for sure!