trphyhntr

Whats the Worst Archery Antelope Hunt?

Surprised no one has said 31/32 yet. That's a pretty crappy one, I knew a guy who had it once. He spent every evening for two weeks picking thorns out of his socks. Those rutting bucks would run all over the valley floor and he would just run around in his socks trying to get one to stand still.

Ditto. Plus the snakes. My buddy had that hunt and said he saw more rattlers than he ever sees hunting August deer in the southern units. Had one coiled under his tent when he took it down.

Eff that. That plus the stickers in the socks, who would ever endure such misery.

For a freaking antelope tag....I would.

youre a desperate man.

Well I would say any antelope hunt you don't have a tag.

• Like 1

Boy this thread sure makes me feel confident on my 3BN archery tag in two weeks. :huh:

• Like 1

Pretty sure Trphyhntr started this to keep people from putting. Then someone else shot a buck that went like 87 last year and posted it.

• Like 1

Boy this thread sure makes me feel confident on my 3BN archery tag in two weeks. :huh:

If I can kill a buck with a bow in 3b N, anyone can. Just don't get shot by a meth head first

• Like 1

If I can kill a buck with a bow in 3b N, anyone can. Just don't get shot by a meth head first

Boy I hope that's true

I ain't no trophy hunter though ;)

I have covered a lot of country trying to find as many bucks as possible and I am only up to four different bucks

Pretty sure Trphyhntr started this to keep people from putting. Then someone else shot a buck that went like 87 last year and posted it.

On CWT?

I had 3BN twice (2000 and 2006 I went 1 for 2). I would take the tag again. Seen a full size buck next to the armory all summer. There are a few good places to hunt without the chance of running into a meth lab. Coyotes have done a number on it. I would hunt areas that you can't drive to and stillhunt the cedars, that would eliminate most of your competitors and I would also check the north end of the unit by snowflake.

• Like 1