Sign in to follow this  
Norteno

Need a plumber and pool guy

Selling my house and I need a few things repaired per the buyers inspection.

(1) Pressure reducer/regulator installed on main line coming in house

(2) Pebble tech repair at bottom of pool plus a bunch of little things

I'd like to support someone from cwt.com. Send me a text

Four eight zero 5706676

How high is the water pressure coming in? I could show you how to install a PRV. As a home owner, knowing how to fix your plumbing and soldering are solid skills to have.

The pressure is at 110 and the new owner wants it in spec below 80. Sweating pipe is about the only thing I don't know how to do. Agree, I need to learn just don't have time.

Where you located at? Would take about half an hour to get set up, teach you how to sweat a joint and get the PRV installed. Likely spend more time BS'ing about hunting than actually working.

• Like 1

110!!! I don't think I've ever seen that high before!! I would help but the next 2 weeks are slammed and I got to head out of town this week for work.

110!!! I don't think I've ever seen that high before!! I would help but the next 2 weeks are slammed and I got to head out of town this week for work.

Lot's of homes with fire sprinklers have high psi. There is supposed to be a regulator after the sprinkler bypass and before your irrigation bypass.

Pebble repair will depend on the severity of the damage but I can help or point you in the right direction for anything pool equipment or functionality related. I'll send you a text tomorrow.