Nitemann

Where's the Ladies HAM Hunt Report? UPDATED W/PICS

Just wondering where's the ladies HAM hunt report for this year. Always enjoy reading the stories and looking at all the pics. I'm assuming they did have it this year?

• Like 2

i can tell you that I was at the camp this year and yes it was hot ,the food was super great as always.There was a guy who brought a super telescope that he showed us things on it you can not see by just looking up .

The lady that I took out did not get a pig but as she said it was a totally awesome experience when I was able to call in a herd of at least 15 pigs for her .She was very overwhelmed and missed her shot .She had never pulled her bow back on a live animal in her life and now she is so hooked on hunting that she can not wait till next year to try again and I have offered her and her husband to come to Williams this April to get a taste of some gobbling turkeys.

I will contact her to see if she will do a write up and tell her thoughts about the camp.

Mark

• Like 9

Jon Vance and I mentored my son's girlfriend and my nephew's wife at the Women's Javelina Camp this year. Both ladies had a grand time. Their hunt included hiking, glassing up deer and javelina, and stocking which they were so pleased about. Both got set up on javelina. Only one got a shot off. Zaneta's javelina which TJ worded so well, was a "hog of a pig". When taken to the processor the carcass weighed 33 pounds!! This was Zaneta's very first hunt ever!!!! She downed the javelina at 124 yards with my contender on shooting sticks. I am so proud of her. Jen, our other hunter, can't wait for next year's Women's Javelina Camp. She has already gotten a friend lined up to go with her. I believe our photos will show what a great time we had. Both women repeatedly commented on what a great hunting camp it was.

post-5057-0-59912100-1458796428_thumb.jpg

post-5057-0-87070800-1458796718_thumb.jpg

post-5057-0-68138100-1458797730_thumb.jpg

post-5057-0-86090100-1458797937_thumb.jpg

post-5057-0-13415600-1458798014_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Thanks hntnlwlgo, Great pics and story. Congrats to the hunters and what caliber is the tender in? I know there's at least 2 more piggys nappin so where's the rest of the pics/stories?

• Like 1

My contender is a 223.