PseAZ

Pre-Workout?

i refuse to pay money on special food to work out. maybe that's why i'm not famous.

at this point, i'm strictly calisthenics and biking.

last nite i rode as fast as i've ever ridden, today, i feel like i'm gonna die.

i'm gettin old.

i refuse to pay money on special food to work out. maybe that's why i'm not famous.

wut?

i don't take workout supplements. no matter what.

just give me an elk roast and i think ill have the nutrition i need.

wut?

i don't take workout supplements. no matter what.

just give me an elk roast and i think ill have the nutrition i need.

This

All you need is protein, carbs, and fats right around a 40/40/20 macro breakdown depending on your goals and you're good to go

Yea, im currently working on a diet as well. Got a few months for the elk hunt but the sooner the better. Trying to find a happy medium, something that will work but isn't gunna be a PITA to stick too. Im fairly simple can eat meat and veggies every day.

Propionate or cypionate with complex carbs and lean protein is the best

200 mg deca durabolin mixed with 5 to 10 mg daily halotestin will do also. Anadrol by itself is best though for the big time pump. Gotta love the late 80's. Then came sustanon 250.

• Like 1

Good to know. Has anyone ever messed with the Wilderness Athlete stuff? I seen that the Cw store sells it wondered if anyone likes it? Seems like the energy and focus is fairly popular in the reviews. Not to much on there ultimate pre workout tho ?

I don't care for the WA pre workout. The nite time optomizer is awesome and the hydrate recover and energy focus. I really like ON preworkout and protein.

yea I like the hyde it does really good. Im currently taking the new Amio bulid Next gen with the caffeine. Just tried the new stuff tonight just as much pump but had a good workout and feel good not really sore like I have been all week,

Just my 2 cents but i used The entire line of Muscle Pharm products when i was training and fighting back in the day and they always got me where I needed to be. The recon is great for post work out and the assault was a great pre-workout boost.

Guest 300ultramag.

what does it mean it gives you pump? are y'all on some next level stuff and aint sharing. Can I get pumped? is it too late ? so many questions.