Sign in to follow this  
25-06

Lark must be out...

Lark is either out buying a 7/08 or possibly out shooting one. Or just maybe he's out voting for Sanders and feeling the bern. Who knows for sure but I sure do miss the old goat.

I went camping with 7/08 Im in the back of a pickup with 7/08 and a live deer. Well, 7/08, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, Im 7/08! Say it! Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth "7mm-08!" It wasnt exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer.

• Like 2

Then again Casey ain't been on here much either. Are you sure it was a deer? Did you hear a banjo playing? Heck maybe they're out tying the knot.

^ about what?

apparently Larks thin skin can't take a joke when it's on him.

He'll probably have a story about a pack of mutant wolves and zombie bears fighting him over his Hughes net dish.

Good thing he's got his trusty 7/08.

I'm just impressed that a old dude like Lark has the computer skills to keep up with CW! No disrespect intended, just always giving out his experience to us youngen's

Lark sent me an email saying he didn't like our April Fools joke and so he was leaving the forum for good. I thought temporarily changing his name from .270 to 7/08 was pretty darn funny, but apparently he wasn't amused.

• Like 12

We should have a contest. Winner gueses closest to his return date.

He's left before.

• Like 3

Lark sent me an email saying he didn't like our April Fools joke and so he was leaving the forum for good. I thought temporarily changing his name from .270 to 7/08 was pretty darn funny, but apparently he wasn't amused.

It was funny.

He could dish it out but he never could take it.

• Like 1

Now that is the perfect example of a "cantankeroues olt guy", my wife is already saying this about me. He's probably just out callin turkeys. ;)

• Like 1