Sign in to follow this  
couesmagnet

what happened to the post yesterday "and let the cyber scouters start"

@ donnie when you ban a crap ton of people you should know your bound to have some people that think your group is gay. i mean heck i found out about you guys because the kid at basspro said how sensitive you all were over there.

@ donnie when you ban a crap ton of people you should know your bound to have some people that think your group is gay. i mean heck i found out about you guys because the kid at basspro said how sensitive you all were over there.

I have personally only banned 1 person in 2 years... out of 9200 people. Every other person that has been banned that I know of deserved it. You're more than welcome to come check the group out, I will accept your request myself. Again, if a guy wants to talk trash about someone personally that is fine, but at least have the sack to go to the person and deal with them in person, or at least over personal message. Do anything else is gutless.

Donniedent, hard to believe that you don't remember......Just search the forum for "Does anyone know this person" and you will find your proof..

You know what man, if I said something about you without knowing you, you have my sincere apologies. I'm not perfect and I have certainly made an butt out of myself at times in the past. I try and conduct myself differently but.. I may ahve wronged you at some point. My apologies if I did.

I have personally only banned 1 person in 2 years... out of 9200 people. Every other person that has been banned that I know of deserved it. You're more than welcome to come check the group out, I will accept your request myself. Again, if a guy wants to talk trash about someone personally that is fine, but at least have the sack to go to the person and deal with them in person, or at least over personal message. Do anything else is gutless.

What crap are we talking behind someone's back? We didn't know this guy left after calling guys bitches lol. He can come back whenever. All I told him was nice selfie profile pic lmao

Well guys, its been real. Got hunts and hunters to start focusing on. Have a great day.

I'm a little slow so let me see if I get this right. You came on here yelling at people, myself included for talking bad about somebody they didn't know. Somebody pointed out that you have done in your past called you the pot or the kettle. So now that somebody made a point against you you're taking your ball and going home? Because that's how I see it.

• Like 1

we will all get along again soon when the deer draw starts and everyone is upset on how long game and fish takes again like it is something we would never expect to happen

• Like 1

Well guys, its been real. Got hunts and hunters to start focusing on. Have a great day.

I love how that is everyone's exit strategy on here. "I have hunts to go on" or "i am too busy actually hunting". Or "i actually have a job and cant be on here all the time".

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

I think a mega side should be born from this. CW and bb

We can be called bosom buddies.

That's all I have to add to this mess.

Dang now there's a bunch of drama fer yer moma. Some people just don't get it do they. Viva Trump...now carry on.

Well thanks to one person in this post I found out where the ignore button is.

• Like 1