ctafoya

Cats

Here are some ingredients to deal with problem cats... One 55 gallon drum full of water, one cage trap that will fit in the 55 gal drum...... Catch cat in trap...... Cats don't like water...... Problem solved quietly......

Thats how some animals in pest control are "relocated". Some guys will drive them across the river, and some guys will send them to see Jesus.

I may be wrong but I don't think cats go to Jesus.... I think they go southward.... Lol

Every morning I put the traps in the back of my truck and drove the cats 19 miles to work, which was an industrial area in Tolleson. Let em go and never saw them again.

So your the A- hole letting the cats go in my neighborhood! Im kidding but please understand you aren't fixing a problem. My company finally got rid a of a bunch of cats people dropped off that hung around for a few years. There was a lady that would feed them and even take them to the vet if they were sick, needed spay or neutered. People, please dont catch cats and relocate to someplace else. Dispatch them. really, it isn't that hard to do.

Humane society has a program that spays and neuters for free. They clip an ear to indicate it's been fixed. I've been getting all my cats from work. They usually last a few months but a few stick around for a couple years. Out where I'm at they're useful for keeping the rodent, big, and snakes under control. And they can't repopulate.

I hate cats period. And cats hate water. Hint as mentioned in a earlier post. Why can they legally roam but your dog can't .Bullcrap.................BOB!