CouesWhitetail

Please welcome Game Planner Maps as a new sponsor!

This is a Game Planner Custom Map

I made this one for my buddy who drew a LE Elk tag for Wyoming Unit 11 this year.

Since he is a back pack hunter and likes to move camp frequently we decided to trim down the map to just the area he would be hunting.

This map measures 21X30" and is printed at 1:30000 scale.

It includes:

1. Modified surface ownership of Private/No Hunting BLM and State. All other lands are USFS
  2. Surface water
  3. Springs/seeps
  4. Unit boundaries
  5. Forest Roads
  6. USGS 7.5' topographic base map

This is a good example of the purpose built unit specific maps I like to make. He is not hunting the northern portion of the unit and most of it is private anyway, so there is really no reason to have it on the map. I can make unit wide maps but when you order a Game Planner Custom its important to ask yourself "what do I need?". Use the Free Map Viewer to research your unit and formulate your Game Plan. Then we talk about your map, and you get something built for your needs. I can even do a different area on each side of your map and add any GPS data or Google Earth way points you collect or create to your map.

post-14524-0-76462800-1463861640_thumb.jpg

Click here to download and view the full size map

post-14524-0-84833600-1463861663_thumb.jpg

Click here to download and view the full size map

Had the pleasure of visiting with Ed yesterday and got a custom map ordered up. Really looking forward to it. Any one looking for a map should check out what he has to offer.

Well Well Well I like this I might just have to cheat on my Flatline map. So I can put my way points that I have saved on my gps on a map made just of the areas of 6A I want?

• Like 2

6ANut, Thats a great idea, I'd be happy to make that map for you, thats the true definition of a Custom Map. If your interested in ditching your GPS, you should give my Digital Maps a try. They work with the Avenza PDF Maps app and turn your cell phone into a GPS with a custom USGS topo base map. No need for a signal and the app even works on airplane mode. It makes data collection easy, and the maps have all the roads, trails, tanks, springs, and catchments.

Give me a call and we can talk maps.

-Ed

• Like 2

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got to look at the map that Ed built for my father that I ordered and wow is it awesome. Great service, great product, and great price, nothing else you could ask for. It will definitely not be my last map I order from Game Planner Maps.

I have tried a few times to make a account and it's not processing ?

I have tried a few times to make a account and it's not processing ?

Sorry for your issue, PM Sent.

Please email me ed@gameplannermaps.com if you ever have any issues or questions. It's a lot more efficient than posting here. Thanks.