Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

WY - Whose in?

Just finished up my WY app. Selected a second choice that should be a sure thing. Anyone else headed to the cowboy state to smoke a few prairie goats this year?

I'm in. Although neither of my antelope hunts are guaranteed draw.

I'm in with a buddy for a guaranteed draw in the Laramie region. We're looking forward to the new hunting experience.

Got mine in Yesterday. October 7-9 will be our hunt dates. Black Hills region in Eastern Wyoming so I'm hoping to do it with a bow again or .30-.30 lever action open sights! Private land deal that my buddy leases. Property has Elk, Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, and Antelope. My wife and I will cover the speed goats and my buddy has the other three tags. Should be an amazing hunt!

I finally got my 2014 buck back from the taxidermist which means I don't have a European Antelope on the wall anymore so I am excited!

• Like 1

Didn't get in, wanted 2 but didn't want to go alone. Dad will be up with nephew. Maybe next year

My wife and I went last year. It was her second hunt and first harvest. It was a fantastic experience for both of us. Here are some pictures and a video to get pumped up.

post-6408-0-83862200-1464715223_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-41987100-1464715230.jpgpost-6408-0-33213300-1464715313_thumb.pngpost-6408-0-74681200-1464715240.jpg

• Like 7

Believe it or not I'm still undecided on what unit to apply for. Have until midnight with 6 pp. :)

TJ

Believe it or not I'm still undecided on what unit to apply for. Have until midnight with 6 pp. :)

TJ

Your inbox is full.

If you decide to keep those points and do a second choice hunt you are welcome to join us in unit 25. We will be shooting bucks and does galore in the second week of October. I know nothing about the unit so who knows, it could be a total bust but we are going to load up on tags and ammo and give it a run.

• Like 1

TJ

Your inbox is full.

If you decide to keep those points and do a second choice hunt you are welcome to join us in unit 25. We will be shooting bucks and does galore in the second week of October. I know nothing about the unit so who knows, it could be a total bust but we are going to load up on tags and ammo and give it a run.

Thanks for the heads up on my inbox and thanks for the offer to tag along with you guys. I'm considering buying another pp. Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time with all them tags. Good luck and can't wait to hear how your hunt goes. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Points again this year, but next I'll be headed that way. Taking my entire arsenal. Gotta be something for everything to shoot out there!

TJ

Your inbox is full.

I hope you have some private land lined up

I deciced to burn my points this year after not drawing anything else this fall. We'll be west of Laramie the first week of October as thats the week my sons on fall break. This will be my first antelope trip to Wyoming and should be fun!

Adam did my dad ever call you. I haven't put in yet what unit you doing