Sign in to follow this  
sherman

Who is ready???

Who is already pumped for quail season to open. After the year I have had I sure am looking for it to startpost-5984-0-68013700-1466915499_thumb.jpgpost-5984-0-79069100-1466915552_thumb.jpgpost-5984-0-48382600-1466915700_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Same here! Decided to devote more time to quail hunting this year and give big game a rest.

• Like 1

Same here! Decided to devote more time to quail hunting this year and give big game a rest.

That's what I said last year and by the time it ended I wanted to sell all my riffles and buy Brittany lol

Boy am I ready. Im watching YouTube videos of mearns and Gambel's hunting and it's driving me crazy.

I can't run my dog right now because it's to dang hot down here in the valley so I'm gonna have to make some random trips to the mtns.

• Like 1

Boy am I ready. Im watching YouTube videos of mearns and Gambel's hunting and it's driving me crazy.

I can't run my dog right now because it's to dang hot down here in the valley so I'm gonna have to make some random trips to the mtns.

Sounds like a great reason to leave the city behind you. It is hot as heck here in Willcox but around sunset if you drive around you see quail everywhere

Sounds like a great reason to leave the city behind you. It is hot as heck here in Willcox but around sunset if you drive around you see quail everywhere

The heat is a good reason to leave the valley however the reasons to stay in the valley outweigh the reasons to leave.

And Tres "" I will have some good spots found if you and jonesface make it down this year.post-5984-0-93522200-1466973322_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

And Tres "" I will have some good spots found if you and jonesface make it down this year. 20151231_161805.jpg

I think the plan is to make it down there. Try for all of us to get the slam.

That's what I said last year and by the time it ended I wanted to sell all my riffles and buy Brittany lol

Ive been watching a couple coveys of mearns grow into large numbers the last few years and this is the tear i am gonna go hunt them.

• Like 1

And Tres "" I will have some good spots found if you and jonesface make it down this year. 20151231_161805.jpg

I know we can. If we do our part and shot good and keep up with the dogs

Me shooting good seems impossible some days.

From all I have seen is a gambles,scaled, and mearns all in one day

• Like 1

Me shooting good seems impossible some days.

I know what you mean that is why I always take way to many shells