More D

WTB AR mags. Pmags etc.

Hey all....

I just picked up an AR and I would like to stock up on mags and some ammo.

Pmags would be great, new in plastic preferred. Brass cased .223 or 5.56 preferred.

I would like more than a few if anyone has some to get rid of or has a line on a great price please PM me and let me know.

Thank to all!

More D

I check Cabela's online sales least a few times a month and have found some good deals on Pmags there. Some places you can bulk buy 10 or more and they will give you a deal. If you are looking to not buy as many I could split the bulk buy with you. Can never have to many 30 round Pmags.

How many rounds are you looking for? Plinking, hunting, competition or SHTF ammo?

Do yourself a favor and pick up a 20-rd mag or two as well. Helps having the shorter mag for sighting in off a bench. And some 40 rd mags for hosing at the range.

Plinking and SHTF stuff too.

Thanks for the tip about 20rd mags. I had never thought of that.

No problem. For poly mags, I like magpul, lancer and hexmags. For steel I use the GI mags from when I was in, plus the surefire hi cap ones. I should finish wrapping up my man cave in the next week or so and I know I got a pile of stuff I'll be selling, including a bunch of various ammo. I'll let you know first what I got before posting it to the masses.