Here's a little something to help past the time while we wait for the draw results to come out. Hopefully they'll be out within the next couple weeks but until then we might as well watch some coues footage while we wait.

On a side note the footage looks noticeably better in 4K/1440 this is if your computer can handle it. Also I don't know if it's just my PC or not but to get the video to play in 4K/1440 I have to restart the video after selecting one of these two settings. I don't know why this is but for me the video will not start playing after I select 4k/1440 unless I slide the red timeline bar back to the start of the video.

• Like 11

Loved it. Last buck is a toad!

That last clip is one of my favorites that's why I saved it for last. Something about a lip curlin buck that makes my day. Thanks comments guys!

Great footage!! Really enjoyed it....thanks!

Another great video OpticNerd thanks for sharing!

I loved the video, gets the heart pumping! What brand of camera did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks guys!

Pretty sure you got me beat bhuntin with a 27 inch Mac. I don't even think my monitor displays full 1080 so I have yet to truly see what the 4K footage looks like.

Don't mind at all Quagmire the camera I used was a Panasonic G7.