Sign in to follow this  
Anaconda

Petition to charge Hillary

As sad as it it I'm not even gonna open the link. I'm paranoid about certain things. The other side petitions and signs everything, the have nothing to lose because politics are on their side. Do I think there should be petitions and protests on our side? Hel! Yes I do!! But I'm to nervous to be on their radar and can't make the protest, I gotta work.

As sad as it it I'm not even gonna open the link. I'm paranoid about certain things. The other side petitions and signs everything, the have nothing to lose because politics are on their side. Do I think there should be petitions and protests on our side? Hel! Yes I do!! But I'm to nervous to be on their radar and can't make the protest, I gotta work.

I just didn't like how it said "receive emails from Obama"

I was like uhh, bye

Sign that and you end up on a list wearing a gold star in a couple years.

Is that all I get is one gold star

Sign that and you end up on a list wearing a gold star in a couple years.

Is that all I get is one gold star

Yeah, and a bus ticket to camp.

There is a lot I would like to say in regards to this topic. Better left unsaid as I too get paranoid about things.

P.J. O'Rourke has a great quote about this.

If you have to be paranoid about signing a petition, your already in camp.

I signed it and without fear of the Gov't. as for being scared to sign it continue to be scared and see where that gets you. Also go pay $12.00 to go see Matt Damien shoot the F&&ck out of guns and kill people in his new movies but is a total liberal anti-gun fruitcake.

I signed it and without fear of the Gov't. as for being scared to sign it continue to be scared and see where that gets you. Also go pay $12.00 to go see Matt Damien shoot the F&&ck out of guns and kill people in his new movies but is a total liberal anti-gun fruitcake.

LOL if you think signing that petition will do a dang thing except get your junk email folder full of government spam.

Guest oneshot

I'm probably already on a Gov'ment "list"...

For sure on some hadjji "list" based on the amount of death threats I've recieved over the years...

Proud American Infidel...

post-1378-0-05421000-1467800529_thumb.jpg

Signed..... Makes me sick.

FBI director basically defines her actions as gross negligence (which is criminal when dealing with TS/SCI/SAP info) and she skates away. Me or any of my guys accidentally carry a cell phone into the SCIF and we are toast!!