TRKHNTR

Desert Bighorn Tag

Finally after a long 48 years of applying for Desert Bighorn in Arizona I got a tag!!!

(idea from Standman) .. I can only imagine what it must feel like to draw a bighorn tag .......

post-641-0-83310900-1468070664.gif

Congrats! If you need help telling the difference between a ram and a ewe let me know!

Isn't that the only reason you are going to be there? with my optics it will be hard to tell thats for sure. You're not the only one giving me a hard time Dave, you don't know how many times I've checked and rechecked my bank account for the $300 hit after one of you said it was a charging error from the GnF, especially since my account was also hit for $345 for a resident and non-resident coues tag so far the $300 charge is still there and yes I will check again when I get done posting here. Thanks all I will keep you updated on my scouting and hunt.
What units did you apply for?

Congrats to you. I am still waiting for them to post results. I don't like checking the card and not knowing which hunt. Been 35 years for me so maybe I gotta wait a few more!

I've been applying for 30-35 years as well, and I finally got hit for the $300 credit card charge for Desert Sheep on Friday morning as well!! Now the LONG wait to see which unit...22 or 24BS.

• Like 5

I've been applying for 30-35 years as well, and I finally got hit for the $300 credit card charge for Desert Sheep on Friday morning as well!! Now the LONG wait to see which unit...22 or 24BS.

Long time to wait. Enjoy it.

Brian

wow, how much fun is that going to be! keep us posted dude

hopefully its 24b!

Nice, and congrats!

Which one?

I drew a permit for Unit 22! For those that know it, please feel free to send me any advice! :)

get some chicks and drive around on a boat the entire hunt. bound to see a good one eventually.

• Like 5