Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

Jay Scott Outdoors NEW Website

Oh I'm sorry I thought maybe there was some embarrassment after the sheep shenanigans. Guess not. You myst be proud of how everything unfolded after that hunt then. Huh...

Dude grow up. If you want to talk shoot call the man and say it, he posted his phone number for the world to see.

No need to be a keyboard tough guy.

Good luck Jay, nice website.

That would require balls Flatlander, so my guess is it won't happen.

Jay is a class guy, all the way.

• Like 6

Oh I'm sorry I thought maybe there was some embarrassment after the sheep shenanigans. Guess not. You myst be proud of how everything unfolded after that hunt then. Huh...

the sheep that you thought for sure was over 200"?

• Like 1

AZ Killer- I'm not even sure what you mean by shenanigans but I assume you are trying to bait me into some sort of public argument. I have talked openly about the hunt on my podcast in episode 229. You can choose to listen or not I don't really care. If you are asking about Brian Rimsza? I would tell you he is doing fine as I talk to him about every other day or so. The money that was raised on that tag will prove to be essential with the huge die off we are witnessing in our Nelsoni herds.

trophyhntr- I am not sure if your post is directed at me or AZ Killa. For the record, Darr and I believed the sheep was between 180 and 185 depending on bases and length. That is exactly what he was. There was never a time that we believed the ram could exceed 185. We believe the sheep that was harvested is the most unique ram to ever be harvested by a hunter in the state of Arizona.

The hunt was guided by a partnership between Colburn and Scott Outfitters and Arizona Desert Outfitters.

Our hunter bought the tag and we chose to include ADO because they had past history of trail cams of the ram. We felt like including ADO gave our client the best opportunity to harvest the ram. It turned out our hunch was correct.

If anyone has questions or concerns about the hunt I can be reached at 602-803-0223 or by email at jayscottoutdoors@gmail.com.

• Like 6

AZ Killer- I'm not even sure what you mean by shenanigans but I assume you are trying to bait me into some sort of public argument. I have talked openly about the hunt on my podcast in episode 229. You can choose to listen or not I don't really care. If you are asking about Brian Rimsza? I would tell you he is doing fine as I talk to him about every other day or so. The money that was raised on that tag will prove to be essential with the huge die off we are witnessing in our Nelsoni herds.

trophyhntr- I am not sure if your post is directed at me or AZ Killa. For the record, Darr and I believed the sheep was between 180 and 185 depending on bases and length. That is exactly what he was. There was never a time that we believed the ram could exceed 185. We believe the sheep that was harvested is the most unique ram to ever be harvested by a hunter in the state of Arizona.

The hunt was guided by a partnership between Colburn and Scott Outfitters and Arizona Desert Outfitters.

Our hunter bought the tag and we chose to include ADO because they had past history of trail cams of the ram. We felt like including ADO gave our client the best opportunity to harvest the ram. It turned out our hunch was correct.

If anyone has questions or concerns about the hunt I can be reached at 602-803-0223 or by email at jayscottoutdoors@gmail.com.

not you.

• Like 2

I don't think I would even respond to his comments.

I have started listening to some of your podcasts and picked up some useful info as well as good entertainment.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this