JACK

Guess Again

That smack sound was my jaw hitting the floor

Geezz did that guy dip his horns in shoe polish? Has to be the shiniest set of horns I have seen. Low 70's is my guess.

Ummmm.. 70's?!? I think you may be deceived by the fact that his bases are the size of your forearm. Just maybe....

• Like 6

That is a real tought one to judge. Over 80" for sure though. Wouldn't be surprised if he was in the mid to upper 80's

• Like 5

Maybe, I am no pro, just my guess. I gave him 7" bases

Just messin with you but if you give him 7 inch bases then did you figure 11in beams with 3in prongs? Lol that's the only way to get to low 70's. No offense meant sheep are the hardest to judge for sure. Jack you would be a fool not to blast this 5b toad.

Man... I admire a good rack like that! What a beauty and it's already been polished for the wall. haha.

Great looking mass but doesn't look to have great length but mass is huge with antelope. This is a hard one but I guessing dang near 80

Those bases are probably closer to 9" than 7". This buck is a brute and a day one no doubter. Put the smack down on him.

The thing about goats is that you still get 4 mass measurements. Just on length and no spread. So mass is by far the best indicator of overall score.

• Like 3