EagleEye

How Big??? Is this Ram

I think it is not a class 4 ram......does not carry mass all through horn and with such a tight curl I think it is a 155ish ram......but then again I'm no expert....

I agree but wow ehat potential. 2 more years and he's a BEAST! Very pretty. I say he's 160ish.

Beautiful pic Charlie.

How was AK?

I think it is a 155ish ram......

I agree with the Dirtbag!

he's got nice bases and carries mass to the bottom? looks like his first and seond mass measurements are pretty big. it looks like a tight curl, hard to tell how tight. i think its about 170-172. break it down to come up with 155" i dont see how you can get there.

Leaving Friday

Ive been doing yoga so I could be smuggled along in your foot locker. Take me with!!

he's got nice bases and carries mass to the bottom? looks like his first and seond mass measurements are pretty big. it looks like a tight curl, hard to tell how tight. i think its about 170-172. break it down to come up with 155" i dont see how you can get there.

But I said 160ish

• Like 1

But I said 160ish

i dont see it, but im not an expert. im just comparing the measurements off my sheep and looking at that one.

See that dark ring at 11 o'clock....I think that is his 4 year growth ring which would make around 6 years old....but then again I'm sure one of the experts on here could be more precise.....Anyway....beautiful pic....thanks for posting.