Great write up, deer and effort Dude! You're amazing. All on a DIY working man budget too! Thanks for sharing. Now, how about that huge bear??

I might have tried that 40yrs ago but WOW is all I can say. Great writeup. You definitely are one tough individual with a passion for the hunt. Thanks for the read and congratulations on a truly awesome buck of a life time. :)

TJ

Thank you very much to everyone! His antlers have been in my freezer still and I look in there everyday in disbelief. I finally have it worked out where I'm sending them to be freeze dried!

CanilleBowhunter, I'll go ahead and post some pictures of that bear in the bear forum within the next couple days. Thanks

Can't believe I missed this story. Super happy it was brought back up so I could enjoy reading it and drooling over the pictures. A huge congratulations! Awesome in every way.

So awesome!!! Congrats!

post-14122-0-75072500-1490712024_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-77575000-1490712133_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-32608200-1490712413_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-94275000-1490712589_thumb.png

post-14122-0-20089800-1490712735_thumb.png

Got my deer back from Sept and I'm very happy with the mount. Looking great on the wall of memories! Only downside is he makes most of my other deer look smaller. Haha!

• Like 5

Very nice write up. Not a dull moment with your hunt. Glad to see you had it all work in your favor!!