Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Anybody on the west side who bleaches skulls?

My buddy is looking for someone to boil and bleach a Elk skull. If you know of someone please let me know.

Get into contact with Bret prentice @ Game trail taxidermy. He does excellent work. His shop is in Glendale, and he will go out of his way to make it convenient for you. (623) 670-0807

• Like 1

Get into contact with Bret prentice @ Game trail taxidermy. He does excellent work. His shop is in Glendale, and he will go out of his way to make it convenient for you. (623) 670-0807

Do you know how much he charges?

call him. He's very nice and easy to work with.

I do not recall is exact prices, but he is competitive with other taxidermists. He has done an Elk, Antelope, coues, a few javelina and a bobcat for me.

Plus one for Bret . He has done over a dozen euros for me and all came out great at a good price

Plus one for Bret . He has done over a dozen euros for me and all came out great at a good price

I'll vouche for him as well does good work.Had him do some euros for me as well,and he did an excellent job on my Dads lion.

No one remembers prices? That's ok I just remembered last year's Coues head is still in the freezer

• Like 1

I've finished one and working on another elk and coues buck. I'm up in New River. $80 for elk $60 for deer.

post-2501-0-91186900-1474864466_thumb.jpg

post-2501-0-17490200-1474864585_thumb.png

• Like 2

No one remembers prices? That's ok I just remembered last year's Coues head is still in the freezer

FYI, he charges $300

I've finished one and working on another elk and coues buck. I'm up in New River. $80 for elk $60 for deer.

Great deal! PM Sent.

I do about a dozen or so a year, just a hobby. My work is just as good as any licensed taxidermist. I think most charge about double what they should.

Here's wifey's Kaibab buck and a couple of my archery bucks.

post-2501-0-42951800-1474867241_thumb.jpg

post-2501-0-35130300-1474867368_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just finished this lil guy up today.

Looks awesome I know I vouched for Bret originally but it seems his prices have gone way up .. That's what happens start small, get good .... Then get greedy I guess , either that or busy .. Who knows ???