PJM

12A West Youth Hunt - Who's going?

The Kids are so excited for the Kaibab hunt this year.. My daughters first deer hunt. She is so excited to use her 243.

• Like 4

Ive got 2 boys with tags , we ll be up there Thursday ! Good Luck to Your Daughter !!!!!

• Like 1

My daughter had that hunt last year. Awesome experience.

You should have a blast.

This year, my daughter decided she wanted to unt for a deer with antlers, so we're hunting a little closer to home.

Congrats to all those with Jr. Kaibab tags!!! Will not be there this year, but have been on that hunt many times over the years for my three kids and with the children of friends. My favorite hunting memories by a LONG SHOT, are from those hunts!

Enjoy!!!

S.

:)

My son has the late youth hunt unfortunately worried about the weather! Never hunted up there before so if any body has some pointers it would be greatly appreciated! Game and fish isn't doing there youth camp for the late hunt!

• Like 1

My son has the late youth hunt unfortunately worried about the weather! Never hunted up there before so if any body has some pointers it would be greatly appreciated! Game and fish isn't doing there youth camp for the late hunt!

Call or text me at 602-399-4769. I would be very happy to share some info with you!

S.

:)

pm sent

• Like 1

I dont think F&G is but Buckskins are- starting on 10/6. I don't have the link..

Yeah we're looking forward to going! Bring a jacket!

Buckskin camp is at junction of FR461 and SR22

I dont think F&G is but Buckskins are- starting on 10/6. I don't have the link..

Yeah we're looking forward to going! Bring a jacket!

Nightime temps can be in the 20's so put wool socks on their feet and bring gloves and a knit hat.

Last year was pretty warm. But you're absolutely right- anything can happen. Keep them warm!

My daughter had that hunt last year. Awesome experience.

You should have a blast.

This year, my daughter decided she wanted to unt for a deer with antlers, so we're hunting a little closer to home.

Same here. My daughter has had that hunt the last two years (her first two), and now she has a buck tag.

From last year, after tagging her second doe on the afternoon of opening day:

"Don't get me wrong dad; I love this hunt and its been a great experience, but I'm ready to chase some antlers!"

How do you say no to that?

Good luck to all you parents taking your kids up there this weekend! I love seeing kids out hunting, but I'll always have a soft spot for girls hunting with their dads!

• Like 3

Heading up in the morning with my 10 year old daughter. She us super excited. Look forward to a fun weekend with her!

• Like 3