Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Who's going bear hunting?

Who's going? Not much chatter on here about this, but a couple of friends and I are going next weekend. Have a huge bear and his den located, bringing my .325 WSM Model 70 to knock him down with after I call him in. Can't wait!

• Like 2

Man! I was suppose to be heading up north with my cousin and a buddy for a 5 day hunt. Something came up that I had to stay in town so no bear hunt for me! Good luck to all heading out!

Do the bear hunt with my other hunts.

I wanted to do that too, but for several years the bear hunt closed just before the deer opener, leaving me watching bears while looking for deer. Kinda frustrating!

Now I'm retired and have unlimited vacation, so we planned a special hunt this year.

• Like 1

Going scouting for deer. But the rifle will be on my back, and the bear tag will be in my pocket.

Yep, have a deer hunt in there late Nov. ☺

I am taking the family for a short day hike. I will bring the 30/30 along in case I get lucky and a bear pops up. I haven't hunted all year so really looking forward to just getting out.

Saw a bear this morning while watching deer and elk. Unfortunately my rookie spotter lost him when he put his binos down to check his phone and we never picked him up again.

• Like 1