Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

24A Sow on opener...sorry everyone..

Just a quick post to let you know I bagged a sow in 24A and it was a blast.I know I cut some peoples hunt short but I need the meat..lol..About a 400 yard shot was perfect from the ole 300 win mag..Hope everyone is enjoying the great weather outdoors!!

post-3204-0-55269400-1475356497.jpg

• Like 11

Lol man, no apology needed, just a little jealousy as I sit here on my couch!!!!! Congrats , any white spot on the chest?

• Like 1

Nope,just jet black...I have always wanted one with a white "V" or spot on the chest though..

• Like 1

The AZGFD still needs to update the hotline,but my buddies were hoping to get out next weekend..

Thanks everyone,I did have the crosshairs on another bigger bear.That one was being persued by dogs and although a shot presented itself as it was on a cliff,it wasnt the right thing to do.It was neat watching that whole scene play out..I dont believe the dogmen got it though..

• Like 5

Supposed to call within 24hrs and produce the skull within 10 days, I believe

• Like 1

Yes,I called it in,but Game and Fish isnt open to do the physical check in on weekends anymore..so I have to wait till monday.I was just letting everyone know so they didnt make plans like we did for next weekend..

• Like 2