Sign in to follow this  
Jay Scott

How to harvest 45 Record Book Coues Deer

I just finished a two part podcast series on deer hunting in Arizona with Duwane Adams. In episode 200, Early Season Rifle Coues Deer Season and airing soon Episode 201 Hunting the Kaibab Plateau Unit 12A West and East and 12B.

Duwane has guided for 495 coues deer bucks and over 45 record book Coues Deer and 80 Kaibab Mule Deer bucks over 200"

If you are a AZ Deer Hunter you wont want to miss these episodes! Hope you enjoy!

Click Here To Listen on iTunes

Click Here to Listen on PC or Android

• Like 10

I can't say enough GREAT things about my friend Duwane Adams.

Even after all the trophy bucks he has seen, I have YET to meet anyone else that gets more excited when seeing a big buck!

• Like 3

I listened twice

Now hurry up and post that Kaibab edition before I leave on Thursday. Please.

• Like 2

I just listened to the Kaibab edition and it was great. I'm very impressed by the success that Duwane Adams has had on the Kaibab. I could listen to Duwane talk about the Kaibab all day with the wealth of experience and knowledge that he has about it.

I was up on the Kaibab earlier this month and noticed that the burn on the west side transition areas is starting to fill in pretty good. My opinion is in some ways its good and some ways its bad that its getting thicker. I agree with Duwane in that they should use a bull dozer on some of it to clear small parts of it. I'm not saying to bulldoze everything but just mid to small sections so the deer could feed. Again great podcast.

Jay,

Thanks for having Duwane Adams on your podcast. He is the best...

Its been a long time since I heard him do a podcast with someone.

The last time I heard him speak on one was about 7 years ago, if I could remember correctly.

I got to say you asked some great questions.

Thanks for all your hard work. We appreciate all that you have done for the hunting community.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Fantastic episode!